Double Cylinder Inflatable Digital Pump Suitcase Car Air Compressor 12V Toolbox Portable
Reach the setting pressure and automatically stop inflating
2cylinder air compressor
Input Voltage: Dc 12V
Rated current :<=18A
color box size:30.9*24*21cm
PCS /CTN :8PCS/CTN
N.W/G.W : 20/22.5KG
Package: foam box+cloth bag+color box+outer carton
How to use?
1. Start the car,then put the air pump’s wire plug into the car cigarette lighter for power.
2. Switch on the car air pump.
3. After the air pump started, then screw the pump’s connector into the tire inlet
4. When inflating, the needle of air pressure gauge will rising with the increasing pressure.When it reach the suitable pressure, turn off the car air pump. And then take away the plug and the pump’s connector
Applications:1. This model is suitable for all the 12v car tire, specially for minibus, truck under 2 ton, high grade car. Big flow and inflate quickly.2. This model is also suitable for motorcycle, bicycle, ball, rubber dinghy, beach bed, air-filled toy and so on .3. It’s very useful when in emergency,such as when the tire is leaking air in the motorway, or when you are outdoor, or when you on the way to office in the morning.4. The car with normal tire pressure could ensure running safely when bring some saving on gas.
1.Please start the car to enhance electric power and prolong the lifetime of car battery.
2.This model is limited on DC 12V power. If you want to use AC power, you must use a adapter or transformer.
3.Usually, the car tire could reach standard tire pressure 30PSI in 3 minute. If the needle of air pressure gauge increase to 50-100PSI quickly, It’s a waring that air is blocked and didn’t get into the tire. Now, take away the pump connetctor quickly and do it again.Otherwise, the motor and gauge will be easily damaged.
4.When using, You should notice the tire pressure and shouldn’t go away. And The tire is not recommended to inflate too much.(Please refer to your car user indication on this point. )
5.If the car cigarette lighter is not clean and get rusted, that may lead to fuse burnout. And the pump won’t running. So you must ensure the good condition of cigarette lighter and fuse. This pump is installed a fuse inside the pump plug, please check the fuse inside the plug if the pump not running. The fuse is 15A.
6.To ensure the pump running good, it shouldn’t be used continuously more 10 min.If you want it to running long time with no stop, please do 10 min running,10 min stopping for cooling. And then continue. Otherwise, it will be damaged.
•We are a typical China supplier with more than 10 years experiences . we have gained close cooperation with clients from Canada, Dubai, Europe, India,Chile,Peru and Russia, and won good comments from users. We always fulfilling customers’ expectations by following the principle of “Providing services whenever and wherever our customers need it” to establish a steady beneficial relationship and wining customers’ hearts. If you need more information, please contact our sales department.
|Small Box & Bulk & Customizing
Can air compressors be used for gas compression and storage?
Yes, air compressors can be used for gas compression and storage. While air compressors are commonly used to compress and store air, they can also be utilized for compressing and storing other gases, depending on the specific application requirements. Here’s how air compressors can be used for gas compression and storage:
Air compressors can compress various gases by utilizing the same principles applied to compressing air. The compressor takes in the gas at a certain pressure, and through the compression process, it increases the pressure and reduces the volume of the gas. This compressed gas can then be used for different purposes, such as in industrial processes, gas pipelines, or storage systems.
Air compressors can also be used for gas storage by compressing the gas into storage vessels or tanks. The compressed gas is stored at high pressure within these vessels until it is needed for use. Gas storage is commonly employed in industries where a continuous and reliable supply of gas is required, such as in natural gas storage facilities or for storing compressed natural gas (CNG) used as a fuel for vehicles.
While air compressors are primarily designed for compressing air, they can be adapted to handle various gases, including but not limited to:
- Carbon dioxide
- Natural gas
- Refrigerant gases
It’s important to note that when using air compressors for gas compression and storage, certain considerations must be taken into account. These include compatibility of the compressor materials with the specific gas being compressed, ensuring proper sealing to prevent gas leaks, and adhering to safety regulations and guidelines for handling and storing compressed gases.
By leveraging the capabilities of air compressors, it is possible to compress and store gases efficiently, providing a reliable supply for various industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
How do you maintain proper air quality in compressed air systems?
Maintaining proper air quality in compressed air systems is essential to ensure the reliability and performance of pneumatic equipment and the safety of downstream processes. Here are some key steps to maintain air quality:
1. Air Filtration:
Install appropriate air filters in the compressed air system to remove contaminants such as dust, dirt, oil, and water. Filters are typically placed at various points in the system, including the compressor intake, aftercoolers, and before point-of-use applications. Regularly inspect and replace filters to ensure their effectiveness.
2. Moisture Control:
Excessive moisture in compressed air can cause corrosion, equipment malfunction, and compromised product quality. Use moisture separators or dryers to remove moisture from the compressed air. Refrigerated dryers, desiccant dryers, or membrane dryers are commonly employed to achieve the desired level of dryness.
3. Oil Removal:
If the compressed air system utilizes oil-lubricated compressors, it is essential to incorporate proper oil removal mechanisms. This can include coalescing filters or adsorption filters to remove oil aerosols and vapors from the air. Oil-free compressors eliminate the need for oil removal.
4. Regular Maintenance:
Perform routine maintenance on the compressed air system, including inspections, cleaning, and servicing of equipment. This helps identify and address any potential issues that may affect air quality, such as leaks, clogged filters, or malfunctioning dryers.
5. Air Receiver Tank Maintenance:
Regularly drain and clean the air receiver tank to remove accumulated contaminants, including water and debris. Proper maintenance of the tank helps prevent contamination from being introduced into the compressed air system.
6. Air Quality Testing:
Periodically test the quality of the compressed air using appropriate instruments and methods. This can include measuring particle concentration, oil content, dew point, and microbial contamination. Air quality testing provides valuable information about the effectiveness of the filtration and drying processes and helps ensure compliance with industry standards.
7. Education and Training:
Educate personnel working with compressed air systems about the importance of air quality and the proper procedures for maintaining it. Provide training on the use and maintenance of filtration and drying equipment, as well as awareness of potential contaminants and their impact on downstream processes.
8. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
Maintain accurate records of maintenance activities, including filter replacements, drying system performance, and air quality test results. Documentation helps track the system’s performance over time and provides a reference for troubleshooting or compliance purposes.
By implementing these practices, compressed air systems can maintain proper air quality, minimize equipment damage, and ensure the integrity of processes that rely on compressed air.
Can air compressors be used for automotive applications?
Yes, air compressors can be used for various automotive applications and are commonly found in automotive repair shops, garages, and even in some vehicles. Here are some automotive applications where air compressors are frequently utilized:
1. Tire Inflation: Air compressors are commonly used to inflate tires in automotive applications. They provide a convenient and efficient way to inflate tires to the recommended pressure, ensuring optimal tire performance, fuel efficiency, and safety.
2. Air Tools: Air compressors power a wide range of pneumatic tools used in automotive repair and maintenance. These tools include impact wrenches, ratchet wrenches, air hammers, pneumatic drills, and sanders. Air-powered tools are favored for their high torque and power-to-weight ratio, making them suitable for heavy-duty automotive tasks.
3. Spray Painting: Air compressors are commonly used in automotive painting applications. They power airbrushes and spray guns that are used to apply paint, primer, and clear coats. Air compressors provide the necessary air pressure to atomize the paint and deliver a smooth and even finish.
4. Brake System Maintenance: Air compressors play a crucial role in maintaining and diagnosing automotive brake systems. They are used to pressurize the brake lines, allowing for proper bleeding of the system and detection of leaks or faults.
5. Suspension Systems: Some automotive suspension systems, such as air suspensions, rely on air compressors to maintain the desired air pressure in the suspension components. The compressor inflates or deflates the suspension as needed to provide a comfortable ride and optimal handling.
6. Cleaning and Dusting: Air compressors are used for cleaning automotive parts, blowing away dust and debris, and drying surfaces. They provide a high-pressure stream of air that effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas.
7. Air Conditioning Systems: Air compressors are a key component in automotive air conditioning systems. They compress and circulate refrigerant, allowing the system to cool and dehumidify the air inside the vehicle.
When using air compressors for automotive applications, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of the task at hand. Ensure that the air compressor has the necessary pressure and capacity to meet the demands of the application. Additionally, use appropriate air hoses, fittings, and tools that are compatible with the compressor’s output.
Overall, air compressors are versatile and valuable tools in the automotive industry, providing efficient power sources for a wide range of applications, from tire inflation to powering pneumatic tools and supporting various automotive systems.
editor by CX 2023-10-03