Air Compressor 24V Air Conditioner Compressor Air Conditioning Compressor For ZW220 ZW250 ZW310 263G6-72131 447260-8080
Our Main products : cylinder block,cylinder head,crankshaft,camshaft,connecting rod,connecting rod bearing,valve,plunger,nozzle,exhaust valve,engine assy,feed pump,fan blade,gasket kit,glow plug/engine preheater,intake valve,liner,liner kit/rebuild kit,main bearing/crankshaft bearing,nozzle,nozzle piping,oil pump,piston,piston pin,piston ring,plunger,seat ,thrust bearing,valve guide,valve seat,valve seal,gasket full set ,water pump , turbocharger,genarator, starter,sensor…
|ZW220 ZW250 ZW310
|24V Air Conditioner Compressor 263G6-72131 447260-8080
Why choose our company?
HangZhou Marun Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is located in HangZhou China,Our company
established in 2008, it’s parent company -HangZhou Qipeng Machinery Equipment Co,.Ltd. We are authorized agent of Isuzu,Mitsubishi,Yanmar and Mahle in China, agent of Isuzu since it founded in 1990 ,specialized in excavator engine spare parts ,engine assembly and construction machinery for 30 years.
About CHINAMFG :
As a largest, most varieties and professional,leading ISUZU agent in China, we offer a full range of genuine ISUZU engine accessories and complete engine.The business scope are as follows:
Besides , we also can supply parts for machines like SUMITOMO,CASE,KOBELCO ,MITSUBISHI,CUMMINS ,KAWASAKI and so on
About MITSUBISHI :
we mainly offer 2 engine model 4M50 and 6M60 engine parts for CHINAMFG so far , but also can check other engine model Like 6D16,6D24 and so on , now we are stock available for overhaul engine parts :Cylinder block,cylinder head,crankshaft,camshaft,connecting rod,connecting rod bearing,valve,plunger,nozzle,exhaust valve,engine assy,feed pump,fan blade,gasket kit,glow plug/engine preheater,intake valve,liner,liner kit/rebuild kit,main bearing/crankshaft bearing,nozzle,nozzle piping,oil pump,piston,piston pin,piston ring,plunger,seat ,thrust bearing,valve guide,valve seat,valve seal,gasket full set ,water pump , turbocharger,genarator, starter,sensor…
About CHINAMFG :
As we all knows,if there were only two cars in the world, then one must use MAHLE spare parts.It’s products range cover construction machinery engine parts and auto engine parts,parts including:piston/cylinder/liner kit/valves/bearings/gasket kit/piston ring/filter .Apply to ISUZU,KOBELCO,CATER,KOMATSU,CUMMINS,MITSUBISHI,HINO,DEUTZ and so on .
MAHLE parts for engines: C9,C7,DE12T ,D2366,DE08 ,D1146T,DB58 ,4JG1 ,6BG1-3,6BG1-4,4HK1 ,6HK1,S6K,6D34,6D102,6D107,6D114,J05E,D6D,D7E,4TNV94,4TNV98,4D95,S4D95,PC130-7,6D95-5,6D95-6
1. We have profession knowledge about engine parts ,more than 20 years experience in engine parts.
2. We can offer new and used genuine parts, oem, good quality made in china parts to you.
3. The genuine parts will give weight,price when quotation.
4. Genuine stock pictures will send if you need .
5.All parts can check with part number,all parts can order follow part number.
6. Quick delivery time,will delivery the goods within 3 days.
7. Safe packing to protect the goods, such as wooden box, Iron sheet for our parts.
8. Small quantity can accept.
Q1:How long is the warranted time?
For natural broken, 3 months. Guarantee genuine parts.
Q2: What’s payment you can accept?
T/T, WESTERN UNION, CHINESE BANK,
Q3: What’s package? Can you give me the package according my requirement?
Yes, Original packing or Neutral packing with wooden box or carton
Q4: How about the lead time?
1) Stock available: 1-3days.
2) Out of stock: It’s according to your quantity, and we have cooperated with factory.
We will let you know when we quote.
Q5: What’s the shipping way you can offer?
1) Big order: By sea or by air.(It can reduce the costs)
2) Small order: DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS,
Q6: Whta’s the terms of the transaction?
EXW, FCA, FAS, FOB, C&F, CIF, CPT, CIP, DAF, DES,DDP.
Q7: Do you accept small order?
Yes, small order can accept.
Q8: What’s brand you can offer in your company?
1) OEM, 100% GENUINE PARTS, COPY(Made in China)
2) GENUINE PARTS.
We are seeking the chances to meet all the friends both from at home and abroad for the CHINAMFG cooperation.
We sincerely hope to have long-term cooperation with all of you on the bases of mutual benefit and common development.
How are air compressors utilized in the aerospace industry?
Air compressors play a crucial role in various applications within the aerospace industry. They are utilized for a wide range of tasks that require compressed air or gas. Here are some key uses of air compressors in the aerospace industry:
1. Aircraft Systems:
Air compressors are used in aircraft systems to provide compressed air for various functions. They supply compressed air for pneumatic systems, such as landing gear operation, braking systems, wing flap control, and flight control surfaces. Compressed air is also utilized for starting aircraft engines and for cabin pressurization and air conditioning systems.
2. Ground Support Equipment:
Air compressors are employed in ground support equipment used in the aerospace industry. They provide compressed air for tasks such as inflating aircraft tires, operating pneumatic tools for maintenance and repair, and powering air-driven systems for fueling, lubrication, and hydraulic operations.
3. Component Testing:
Air compressors are utilized in component testing within the aerospace industry. They supply compressed air for testing and calibrating various aircraft components, such as valves, actuators, pressure sensors, pneumatic switches, and control systems. Compressed air is used to simulate operating conditions and evaluate the performance and reliability of these components.
4. Airborne Systems:
In certain aircraft, air compressors are employed for specific airborne systems. For example, in military aircraft, air compressors are used for air-to-air refueling systems, where compressed air is utilized to transfer fuel between aircraft in mid-air. Compressed air is also employed in aircraft de-icing systems, where it is used to inflate inflatable de-icing boots on the wing surfaces to remove ice accumulation during flight.
5. Environmental Control Systems:
Air compressors play a critical role in the environmental control systems of aircraft. They supply compressed air for air conditioning, ventilation, and pressurization systems, ensuring a comfortable and controlled environment inside the aircraft cabin. Compressed air is used to cool and circulate air, maintain desired cabin pressure, and control humidity levels.
6. Engine Testing:
In the aerospace industry, air compressors are utilized for engine testing purposes. They provide compressed air for engine test cells, where aircraft engines are tested for performance, efficiency, and durability. Compressed air is used to simulate different operating conditions and loads on the engine, allowing engineers to assess its performance and make necessary adjustments or improvements.
7. Oxygen Systems:
In aircraft, air compressors are involved in the production of medical-grade oxygen for onboard oxygen systems. Compressed air is passed through molecular sieve beds or other oxygen concentrator systems to separate oxygen from other components of air. The generated oxygen is then supplied to the onboard oxygen systems, ensuring a sufficient and continuous supply of breathable oxygen for passengers and crew at high altitudes.
It is important to note that air compressors used in the aerospace industry must meet stringent quality and safety standards. They need to be reliable, efficient, and capable of operating under demanding conditions to ensure the safety and performance of aircraft systems.
What is the energy efficiency of modern air compressors?
The energy efficiency of modern air compressors has significantly improved due to advancements in technology and design. Here’s an in-depth look at the energy efficiency features and factors that contribute to the efficiency of modern air compressors:
Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Technology:
Many modern air compressors utilize Variable Speed Drive (VSD) technology, also known as Variable Frequency Drive (VFD). This technology allows the compressor motor to adjust its speed according to the compressed air demand. By matching the motor speed to the required airflow, VSD compressors can avoid excessive energy consumption during periods of low demand, resulting in significant energy savings compared to fixed-speed compressors.
Air Leakage Reduction:
Air leakage is a common issue in compressed air systems and can lead to substantial energy waste. Modern air compressors often feature improved sealing and advanced control systems to minimize air leaks. By reducing air leakage, the compressor can maintain optimal pressure levels more efficiently, resulting in energy savings.
Efficient Motor Design:
The motor of an air compressor plays a crucial role in its energy efficiency. Modern compressors incorporate high-efficiency electric motors that meet or exceed established energy efficiency standards. These motors are designed to minimize energy losses and operate more efficiently, reducing overall power consumption.
Optimized Control Systems:
Advanced control systems are integrated into modern air compressors to optimize their performance and energy consumption. These control systems monitor various parameters, such as air pressure, temperature, and airflow, and adjust compressor operation accordingly. By precisely controlling the compressor’s output to match the demand, these systems ensure efficient and energy-saving operation.
Air Storage and Distribution:
Efficient air storage and distribution systems are essential for minimizing energy losses in compressed air systems. Modern air compressors often include properly sized and insulated air storage tanks and well-designed piping systems that reduce pressure drops and minimize heat transfer. These measures help to maintain a consistent and efficient supply of compressed air throughout the system, reducing energy waste.
Energy Management and Monitoring:
Some modern air compressors feature energy management and monitoring systems that provide real-time data on energy consumption and performance. These systems allow operators to identify energy inefficiencies, optimize compressor settings, and implement energy-saving practices.
It’s important to note that the energy efficiency of an air compressor also depends on factors such as the specific model, size, and application. Manufacturers often provide energy efficiency ratings or specifications for their compressors, which can help in comparing different models and selecting the most efficient option for a particular application.
Overall, modern air compressors incorporate various energy-saving technologies and design elements to enhance their efficiency. Investing in an energy-efficient air compressor not only reduces operational costs but also contributes to sustainability efforts by minimizing energy consumption and reducing carbon emissions.
Can you explain the basics of air compressor terminology?
Understanding the basic terminology related to air compressors can help in better comprehension of their operation and discussions related to them. Here are some essential terms related to air compressors:
1. CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute): CFM is a unit of measurement that denotes the volumetric flow rate of compressed air. It indicates the amount of air a compressor can deliver within a minute and is a crucial factor in determining the compressor’s capacity.
2. PSI (Pounds per Square Inch): PSI is a unit of measurement used to quantify pressure. It represents the force exerted by the compressed air on a specific area. PSI is a vital specification for understanding the pressure capabilities of an air compressor and determining its suitability for various applications.
3. Duty Cycle: Duty cycle refers to the percentage of time an air compressor can operate in a given time period. It indicates the compressor’s ability to handle continuous operation without overheating or experiencing performance issues. For instance, a compressor with a 50% duty cycle can run for half the time in a given hour or cycle.
4. Horsepower (HP): Horsepower is a unit used to measure the power output of a compressor motor. It indicates the motor’s capacity to drive the compressor pump and is often used as a reference for comparing different compressor models.
5. Receiver Tank: The receiver tank, also known as an air tank, is a storage vessel that holds the compressed air delivered by the compressor. It helps in stabilizing pressure fluctuations, allowing for a more consistent supply of compressed air during peak demand periods.
6. Single-Stage vs. Two-Stage: These terms refer to the number of compression stages in a reciprocating air compressor. In a single-stage compressor, air is compressed in a single stroke of the piston, while in a two-stage compressor, it undergoes initial compression in one stage and further compression in a second stage, resulting in higher pressures.
7. Oil-Free vs. Oil-Lubricated: These terms describe the lubrication method used in air compressors. Oil-free compressors have internal components that do not require oil lubrication, making them suitable for applications where oil contamination is a concern. Oil-lubricated compressors use oil for lubrication, enhancing durability and performance but requiring regular oil changes and maintenance.
8. Pressure Switch: A pressure switch is an electrical component that automatically starts and stops the compressor motor based on the pre-set pressure levels. It helps maintain the desired pressure range in the receiver tank and protects the compressor from over-pressurization.
9. Regulator: A regulator is a device used to control and adjust the output pressure of the compressed air. It allows users to set the desired pressure level for specific applications and ensures a consistent and safe supply of compressed air.
These are some of the fundamental terms associated with air compressors. Familiarizing yourself with these terms will aid in understanding and effectively communicating about air compressors and their functionality.
editor by CX 2023-10-12